In testament to our multidisciplinary approach to managing chronic pain and its effects, at Allied Pain & Spine Institute we offer adjunct psychological services to optimize the care of select patients.
Pain psychology treatment contributes to effective management of chronic pain syndrome and its connections to psychological distress and functional decline.
Amongst other services, our clinical psychologists specialize in:
- Comprehensive pain psychology evaluation
- Psychological testing
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive restructuring (to identify and challenge harmful thoughts)
- Pacing and coping strategies
- Relaxation and stress relief techniques
- Therapeutic counseling
- Imagery and visualization
Contact Allied Pain & Spine Institute today to schedule a consultation with one of our specialists.