Allied Pain & Spine Institute (APSI) is seeking an outpatient Physical Therapist to join our growing, award-winning, multi-disciplinary Pain & Injury Management group in Silicon Valley.
This is a dynamic and high-ceiling upstart opportunity, with large existing patient base, for new grads and/or experienced therapists. This position is especially ideal for individuals with a business development mindset.
- Provide one-on-one and/or group treatment sessions utilizing the most recent and evidence-based interventions
- Develop treatment plans for simple to complex cases for a wide variety of adult musculoskeletal and orthopedic diagnoses
- Assume leadership role in multi-disciplinary care team discussions, representing and recommending the most appropriate treatment plan for the needs of the patient
- Provide accurate physical or corrective rehabilitation or treatment/education in order to achieve and maintain highest functional level
- Provide accurate and timely documentation in electronic medical records
Mentorship will be provided where applicable.
Diligent work ethic, efficiency, communication skills, self-starter attitude, detail orientation, and team-work are basic qualities for this position.
Current CA Physical Therapist (PT) license
- High end-of-market compensation per job type
- Performance bonus paid monthly
- Great support from physician group
- State-of-the-art facility
Please email CV and cover letter to considered for this exciting opportunity!
Job Type: Full-time, part-time, contractor, per diem