Allied Pain & Spine Institute (APSI) is seeking an Interventional Pain Specialist to join our award-winning, innovative, multi-disciplinary pain and injury management outpatient group in Silicon Valley. This is an ideal opportunity for physicians who wish to remain within and contribute to same organization on long-term basis and thusly participate/benefit from associated growth of brand.
For newly-trained physician specialists, mentorship will be provided where applicable. Diligent work ethic, communication, attention-to-detail, compassionate bed-side manner, team-orientation, and passion for the art and nuances of medicine are essential to fit within the APSI culture and model of care.
The following are examples of physician duties:
- Evaluate, treat, monitor patients with diverse pain/musculoskeletal conditions, occupational/MVA injuries, spinal pain, chronic pain, and/or orthopedic issues.
- Create treatment plans (both conservative and minimally-invasive) and regularly manage ongoing patient needs.
- Routinely optimize treatment protocols, inclusive of pain medication regimens where applicable.
- Refer for imaging and consultative services as needed to enable comprehensive evaluation/treatment.
- Refer for in-house services where applicable: Physical Therapy, Acupuncture, Chiropractic, Psychology, Surgical.
- Collaborate with providers/peers to manage acute and chronic medical needs of patient in integrated/interdisciplinary fashion.
- Recommend and perform interventional pain/spine procedures in affiliated state-of-the-art (on-premise) ambulatory surgical center (ASC), or in-clinic as applicable.
- Educate patients and provide personalized/tailored care for diverse cases.
- Uphold company vision, values, standard-of-excellence, and ethics.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Graduate of an accredited school of medicine
- Graduate of an accredited residency program, with board-certification or board-eligibility in PM&R or Anesthesiology, with advanced training in Pain Medicine (fellowship experience preferred)
- Stellar communication skills, oral and written
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity and efficiency with EMR documentation
- M.D. licensure in the state of California
Above-Market Compensation Package will include:
- Performance bonus/incentives
- Profit sharing plan
- 401k (company matching)
- Opportunity for partnership buy-in for multi-location APSI clinic network and ASC after two year cliff
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays including additional days (e.g. Friday following Thanksgiving)
- Four weeks paid vacation per year
No call. No weekends. No hospital rounds.
Interested individuals should submit a letter of interest and curriculum vitae to: